Senior Designer- Future Opportunity
Position: Senior Designer- Future Opportunity
Reports To: Executive Creative Director
Job Details: Full-time
Location: Remote or in-studio in Boulder, CO or Austin, TX
Interact is a branding agency that connects deep industry knowledge with data driven insights to produce wildly effective design systems. Our work connects the dots between design and culture, between creativity and community. We are a small, fast-paced agency that runs on hustle and passion and are constantly seeking hardworking, self-starting thought-leaders who can focus and thrive in a creative environment. Interact-ers enjoy a flexible remote-hybrid environment with [optional] offices in Boulder and Austin.
Do you want to join a growing creative studio where culture and design come together? Let’s see if this opportunity is right for you [or someone you know]!
Senior Designers at Interact are important members of the design team. They are tasked with consistently producing and championing bold and unexpected creative work that is effective and enviable for our clients. Senior Designers will need to demonstrate a high level of conceptual thinking, and possess a passion and expertise of design.
- Create designs, campaigns, and activations.
- Develop concept sketches, connective design systems and final assets.
- Work across various mediums including, but not limited to: identity, packaging, activations, campaigns, digital media, structure and environments.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities and communicate the progress of those projects with the creative services department.
- Craft mood boards, produce mock-ups, pull audits.
- Support the mentorship of junior designers and interns on the creative team.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Clear and proactive communication about projects ensuring we meet our deadlines.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at different stages.
- Motivation to learn new skills and teach skills to other designers.
- Desire to mentor and develop designers on the team.
- 6+ years of experience in the branding and packaging industry
- 3 year of agency experience preferred
- Portfolio should highlight packaging and brand identity examples
- Passionate about branding and design
- Experience using current design tools
- Highly competitive health care & dental coverage
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- MacBook laptops & necessary equipment provided
- Remote work flexibility with hybrid pet-friendly offices in Boulder + Austin
- Open vacation policy
- Sick days
- 4+ weeks paid holiday closures including Interact Disconnect Day
- Summer Fridays - studio closes at 1PM MST
- Mind Reset Stipend
- Access to a 401K plan and company match
- Professional development opportunities
- Ability to make an impact at a growing company working with well-known brands
$69,000 - $100,000
Starting base salary depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education.
This position is eligible for bonus pay.
Interact Brands provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, genetic information, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Ready to Apply? Click HERE and fill out the form, someone from the Interact hiring team will reach out!