We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Account Manager to immerse themselves with the very best in the industry and join our crew full-time.
Position: Account Manager
Type of Work: Full time/Salaried
Location: Remote or in-studio in Boulder, CO or Austin, TX
Start Date: July/August 2022
Interact is a connected branding agency obsessed with consumer brands. As a small, fast-paced agency that runs on hustle and passion, we seek hardworking, selfless, thought-leaders, who can focus and thrive in a creative environment.
The Account team at Interact serves as collaborative advocates for the brilliant work that our Strategic and Creative teams are bringing to life alongside our brand partners. Our team has a deep understanding of the industry, allowing us to identify opportunities and actively seek solutions for our clients on an ongoing basis. We encourage a thriving working environment through thoughtful communication, offering strategic thinking to support great ideas, and celebrating wins big and small.
About the Role:
Account Managers at Interact are a critical part of the management of projects within the studio. Depending on the opportunity, Account Managers are expected to either a.) lead the initiative or b.) act as support to the Account Director and Account Supervisors. Regardless of lead versus support role, the Account Manager acts as a main point of contact for both the internal and client teams, from the initial kickoff all the way to releasing final assets.
Beyond managing the success of a project from start to finish, the Account Manager will be expected to develop relationships with clients along the way, as a means of building rapport, meeting current needs, and establishing Interact as the go-to partner for future opportunities.
The keys to success in this role are to master the art of internal project management and external corralling of client/partner relationships, working successfully with all facets of the agency, contributing day-to-day as a thoughtful strategic thinker, and embodying a true understanding of Interact’s core values and capabilities.
The Account Manager will report directly to the Account Supervisor.
Account Manager Responsibilities
- Partner with and support the Account Director, Account Supervisor, and/or Senior Account Managers to ensure success for clients of all sizes and sectors
- Act as the day-to-day contact on assigned client projects and ensure that the project is on track, issues are resolved when needed, and communication is productive and clear
- Ability to autonomously lead tier 3 projects
- Be a collaborative connector: partner, and build relationships with creative teams and client teams, and help determine how to achieve success for both parties
- Work to identify opportunities with our clients and ways that we can continue to help them succeed
- Immerse yourself in our clients' businesses and stay up to date on relevant cultural trends pertaining to the food/bev industry, branding/design, innovations, and sustainability
- Be curious about and assist in new business opportunities as needed
- Continuously support the account team with ongoing projects and agency processes
- Identify areas of interests and growth to continue shaping your position and career, in partnership with the rest of the account team
- Offer continued support to the new business, creatives, strategists, and production teams as needed to set the whole agency up for success
- Schedule/attend internal & client meetings, contribute to the conversation, and take thorough notes to be referenced after the meeting
- Proofread presentations, mechanical files, etc. on an ongoing basis
- Organize product tastings and gathering of feedback to relay to clients with the assistance of the Account Coordinator
- Celebrate work, celebrate wins, and be solution-oriented when projects don’t go according to plan
Salary Range: $45,000-$65,000
- Highly competitive health care & dental coverage
- Apple computers & equipment
- Remote work flexibility
- Open vacation policy
- Option to relocate to Boulder or Austin with relocation package
- Access to a 401K plan
- Ability to make an impact at a growing company with brands that you experience in your everyday
- Have 1-3 years of experience in the branding and/or advertising industry
- Live near the Boulder/Denver or Austin area
- Have experience leading and supporting various types of projects from start to finish and looking to expand your skill set
- Enjoy meeting new people and forming meaningful relationships with your colleagues and clients
- Thrive in fast-paced environments
- Excel in situations in which you can have real influence over strategic / creative trajectories
- Crave learning new things and thinking strategically
- Dive into challenges with a solution-oriented mindset
- Consider yourself detail oriented, organized, and an amazing communicator
- Get excited about wildly effective branding/design solutions
If this describes you, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, email your resume and a little excerpt about yourself to email@example.com. In the subject line please specify the position you are applying for.