Interact is a connected branding agency obsessed with consumer brands. As a small, fast-paced agency that runs on hustle and passion, we seek hardworking, selfless, thought-leaders, who can focus and thrive in a creative environment.
Position: Design & Brand-Led Strategist
Type of Work: Full time
Location: Remote or in-studio at our Boulder, CO or Austin, TX locations
Start Date: November / December 2022
Pay Band: $100,000 - $150,000
Experience: 6+ years leading brand strategy engagements
- Highly competitive health care & dental coverage
- Apple computers & equipment
- Remote work flexibility
- Open vacation policy
- Cultural allowance
- 3+ weeks holiday closures
- Summer Fridays
- Paid parental leave
- Option to relocate to Boulder or Austin with relocation package
- Access to a 401K plan
- Pet-friendly offices
- Ability to make an impact at a growing company with brands that you experience in your everyday
- Bonus potential
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Consumer/Research Champion: Be versed in a range of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies. Manage customer interviews, social listening, and concept testing both internally and through research partners.
- Synthesis/Radical Simplifier: Wield the sophistication of simplicity. Distill disparate information, find meaningful connections, and sharpen them to their finest point.
- Calculated Storyteller: Compose brand narratives that make logical arguments.
- Foundation-Builder: Lay down the fundamental building blocks of a brand from the ground up.
- Brief-Writer: Craft clear and compelling briefs.
- Creative Alchemist: Turn business challenges into creative opportunities. Collaborate with creatives.
- Client Relations/Client Whisperer: Understand the business as well as the people behind the business. Facilitate open discussions, listen actively, and have the confidence to push the boundaries.
- Agency Leader: drive company objectives forward, sell strategy, build up and mentor other team members.
- Seasoned strategist with 6+ years of experience in creative or brand strategy with an understanding of, branding, packaging, and communication
- Experience with strategy in a Design capacity
- Proven track record of building brands and clients success
- The ability to understand the needs of consumers and target audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A drive and enthusiasm to pitch in and help whenever and wherever possible
- Insightfulness beyond their years of experience
- The resilience to work across several projects and balance a workload
- Comfortable leading meetings and speaking to their ideas and work
To apply, email your portfolio and resume with a little excerpt about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please specify the position you are applying for.